We are Hiring
Explore opportunities to take your career to the next level. Whether you are a student, graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Zonergy.
Commercial Manager (1 Position in Islamabad)
The selected candidate must be able to:
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Team Player
- Able to work under high pressure environment
- Understand customer needs and the process of converting potential leads into residual clients
- Background knowledge of Solar industry and a working experience of atleast 5 years in a similar position is mandatory for this job.
Project Engineers Solar (2 Positions Total in Islamabad)
The selected candidate must possess the following skills and fulfill these requirements as listed below:
- Promote and comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Establishing the project chart of accounts, develop and update the schedules, developing subcontracts and purchase orders and producing a responsibility listing for entire project staff
- Provide administrative support to the Project Superintendent and leadership and training to the project staff and engineers
- Bachelor’s/Associate degree in Construction Management, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in related construction field
- Construction related certifications preferred
Custom Clearance Manager (1 Position Based in Karachi)
- Provides all aspects of logistical support to Zonergy offices
- Requisition supplies and materials. Manage warehouse operations and provide stock control functions and services
- Maintain accountability of government furnished and contractor provided equipment and facilities. Manage Financial Liability Investigations of Property Loss (FLIPL) actions for lost or damaged property
- Prepare status reports and input to contract deliverables
HR & Admin Coordinator (1 Position Female Karachi based)
The selected candidate must:
- Have atleast 02 years of experience in a similar position
- Coordinate a high volume of recruiting activities including interview or phone screen scheduling, travel arrangements, and expense reimbursements
- Facilitate all onsite interviews
- Act as the main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, respond to questions and troubleshoot issues
- Maintain recruiting and human resources data in the system, handle confidential candidate information with discretion.
- Provide administrative support to the office staff
- Handle day to day administrative matters and resolving them professionally
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.